People with carpets in their houses know the importance of carpet. The carpet takes a lot more effort and cost to clean. Rug cleaning also is an option for those that prefer Spotless Carpet. When it comes to cleaning carpets and upholstery, there are many problems. In this article, we’ll discuss a few tips to help with your carpet cleaning.
1. The carpet fibre is weakened when rubbing the stain. Top Ten Tips for Carpet Cleaning Articles Try to avoid rubbing because it may affect the color or fiber of your carpet.
2. You should avoid heat – Do not use an iron, or any other heating source to remove the new stain. This will cause it to become harder and may even set on your carpet.
3. It is important to bandage the stain. After treating and dabbing the stain with a damp cloth, try gently removing it.
4. Bleach with lemon juice. Both lemon and bleach (without chlorine) have proven effective at removing the stain.
5. Spills should never be left untouched – everyone knows you will get better results if the spill is dealt with quickly.
6. Place doormats to prevent dirt from getting on the carpet.
7. You can keep your carpet clean by vacuuming it regularly.
8. Club soda can be used to remove very stubborn spots such as oil and red wine.
9. Use Hot Water. You can remove the stain by using hot water.
10. A professional can be called if you have a very tough stain.
Spotless Carpet Cleaning North Shore
1-5 Lynbara Ave, St Ives NSW 2075
(02) 8607 8811